Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ladies afternoon Baby Shower!

Two weeks ago my sister Kelsey, with the help of my girlfriends, threw me the world’s best baby shower! Saturday afternoon 30 friends and family members gathered to help me celebrate the upcoming arrival of Cade. We played a few fun games, opened mounds of gifts and chowed down on delicious food. On the menu was veggies, crackers, dips, and everything possible dipped in baby blue chocolate. Also, Kelsey and Laura surprised me with the cutest cake ever! They special ordered it to match the crib bedding, it was absolutely perfect, almost too good to eat… almost! :) It was such a fabulous afternoon and am so grateful to my sister and everyone that helped me to celebrate such an exciting time in my life!

The best girlfriends in the world!

The fabulous host, my beautiful sister and aunty of the year, Miss Kelsey Taylor!

Cade's Great Grandma Elizabeth!

The delicious spread!



The amazing, special ordered, crib coordinated cake!

Gifts galore!

No comments: