Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pregnancy Update!

This week was an exciting week for us because I hit my 30 week mark! Something about being in the 30's just makes it seem so much closer and gets up that much more excited. It also seems like Cade had a major growth spurt this week because he is moving around more than ever. I don't just feel a single foot poking me, now I feel multiple limbs doing flips and jumping jacks in there. He is going to be quite the little active one I think. I’ve been feeling pretty good lately, just exhausted as I try to prepare for the holidays and the baby at the same time. After a long day at work and then running around town, I often come home to swollen feet and kankles, not cute! Other than that, everything is going great. We’re still working on getting the nursery situated and are as excited as ever!

28 weeks!

30 weeks!

3 comments:

The Van Fam said...

so cute alicia! you are going to be such a fun little momma!

Mel's Family said...

You look great Alicia. Happy Holidays to you and Ryan.

Holly Fry said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to meet him!