Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thank goodness for Thanksgiving!

Last week we drove up to California to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with the Landes family. I must say, I was quite apprehensive about being 27 weeks pregnant and driving 10 hours, but Ryan took great care of me and everything turned out just fine. We spent 5 days hanging out with family, eating turkey and even having a little baby shower.


Two lovebirds on turkey day!

The Thanksgiving spread... Mmm!

The kids table (and Grandpa Kathy)

Ryan's younger sister Allie turned 17 the day after Thanksgiving. To celebrate, all the kids went bowling at the Fresno State student union. Fun fun!



Us with the birthday girl

Landes Brothers


Lopez Sisters
(Kelsey came with us to California)

On Saturday Ryan's mom and dad hosted a little baby shower. Ryan's family and friends got together to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Cade with us! We all munched on some goodies, the girls played games, the boys watched football and then Ryan and I opened gifts. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Landes for the baby bash!
Proud parents to be!

Gifts for Cade!



Madera friends
Nicole & Kevin, me & Ryan, and Elizabeth

1 comment:

Mel's Family said...

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Cindy told me she sewed some burp cloths for baby Cade...can you please post a picture of them for me? I would love to see them...she is turning out to be sooooooooooo crafty! Happy Holidays. Melinda