Monday, August 18, 2008

Our big news!

Ryan and I are very excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby!! After three pregnancy test, it was confirmed that I have a precious little bun in the oven! I am 12 1/2 weeks (gotta count that half :) with a due date of Feb. 26, 2009! Ryan and I could not be more excited for our baby on the way!

And can I add, after many many weeks of my insane tiredness and horrible nausea, Ryan is officially the best husband ever! Ryan has taken care of me completely, including cooking, cleaning and everything I haven't been so great at lately. There were days I'd really feel bad for not being a good wife and Ryan would always say, "You just worry about taking care of our baby, let me take care of everything else!" He has been a wonderful husband and I have no doubt he will be an amazing dad! (Love you babe!)

After two tests with lines that look blurred, Ryan ran to the store for a test that would read loud and clear. And boy did it, there was no doubt this was was positive and I was pregnant!

Oh goodness, Ryan loves to be a comedian in serious pictures!

Very excited parents to be!

6 comments:

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Wow! A HUGE congratulations to both of you! It is so exciting to be pregnant! Hope you have a healthy and happy 27 1/2 weeks left!
Rebecca

Joey and Ashley said...

Im SOOOOOOO EXCITED for you! Woohoo!!! : )

The Frost Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and yeah you are one lucky lady to have such an understanding and sensitive husband.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations you 2! Looks like you've been busy lately!

Shannon said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! That is so awesome! It is so fun being a mom! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great! love ya tons

Shannon

The Van Fam said...

I know I know I am a little behind on blogging but again CONGRATS girl! I am so excited for you! Love ya!