Monday, August 18, 2008

Lauren & Mark!

Last week we traveled to Fresno, California for the wedding of Ryan's little sister, Lauren, to her new hubby, Mark Ensign. The two lovebirds tied the knot on 8-8-08! They were married in the Fresno Temple. Congratulations to the newlyweds!!


Stepping out of the Fresno Temple and sealing it with a kiss!

What a beautiful blushing bride!

The Landes Brothers, never a dull moment!

Another pair of lovebirds!!

Big brother, little sister!


Landes kids!

The whole Landes crew!

2 comments:

Joey and Ashley said...

what a cute little family! Looks like a lot of fun! Weddings are great! : )

Mel's Family said...

Hi guys...its me Melinda. It was good to see you at Lauren's wedding. It was nice to visit with you Alicia and get to know you better. That is such exciting news having a baby! I'm sure Cindy will keep me updated. I love looking at all your pics.You two go alot and have lots of fun together...good for you. I'll visit your blog often so I can see whats going on.
Love, Melinda