Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three Years Baby!!

June 25th, 2008… three years married!! I can hardly believe how quickly times flies, especially when you’re so in love and get to spend every day with your very best friend. To celebrate our special day we headed up to Payson Tuesday night. We ordered our favorite pizza and relaxed watching TV. Wednesday morning Ryan made my favorite, chocolate chip and banana pancakes!! Then we took a hike, watched a movie, played card games and just enjoyed some relaxation up at the cabin. We headed back late afternoon and went to dinner later that evening. It was a very nice day and reminder of how lucky we are to have each other forever!


Money shots at dinner!


Hiking on love day!

My big sexy man cooking for me!

Chocolate chip and banana pancakes.
Mmm, my favorite breakfast!

I had a very special delivery Tuesday at work. Three dozen special somethings to be exact!

6 comments:

Bethany M said...

You two look so happy together! Congratulations on 3 years!!

Shannon said...

Hey Alicia! How are you! You look so good and so happy. I am so happy you are doing well!

Shannon

Rebecca and Eric Mantanoña said...

Alicia,
congrats on number three! You two always look like you are having so much fun. It just keeps getting better every year!
Rebecca(Erickson)

Joey and Ashley said...

You are SPOILED LITTLE BRAT! haha! Look at all of those flowers! : )

The Van Fam said...

Oh you guys are so cute! And ya you are pretty spoiled missy! Congrats on 3 years!!!

The Skousen's said...

What an aweome LOVE DAY! I am so happy for you guys. I think you guys have such an amazing relationship. You both are so commited to each other, and I have always admired how well you both communicate. It seems like you guys are always setting goals and reaching them. Nothing like living with someone who makes you a better person.