Saturday, June 07, 2008

Splash Cafe

Ryan has been telling me about Splash Café long before our trip. So once we were finally in Pismo Beach, we had to get a taste. Splash Café is famous for its clam chowder and the line around the building proves just how much people love it. Yes, the line wrapped all the way around the building and we waited in it just like everyone else. Once we got in and got our food I knew what all the buzz was about… IT WAS DELICIOUS!! By far the best clam chowder I have ever had. It was so creamy, so flavorful, so perfect! If you’re ever in the area, I definitely recommend making a stop at Splash Café.







2 comments:

The Skousen's said...

Ok, I don't even like Clam Chowder but for some reason I think I would like it at that place. The bread bowl looks delicious.

The Frost Family said...

Oh man, clam chouder sounds so good right now and that looks like it was amazing. Ok now i'm totally hungry right now