Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love Day!!

Ryan and I love to play up our holidays, and Valentine’s Day is no exception! Throughout the day we stumbled across surprises from each other. I found this teddy bear on my car seat first thing in the morning. Ryan found a love basket on his desk when he got back from a break and I was picked up for lunch in colorfully decorated car. We exchanged gifts later in the evening, but it was the fun little reminders of how much we love each other that made the day so much fun!!






Yes, he actually wrote this on my window!

4 comments:

The Frost Family said...

Alicia, it's melonhead. I wasn't sure if I told you or not that I started a blog. Haha, that is so funny what he wrote on your car! talk to you later. bmmofrost.blogspot.com

The Skousen's said...

Oh my gosh, that is so dang fun. If the cars a rockin... hahaha so fuuny! I love that you guys do fun stuff like that.

Bethany M said...

Alicia...how the heck are you!? You still look just as spunky as ever. :)
Congratulations on your sealing and your house!!

The Ray Family said...

I can't believe he wrote that on your window that's hilarious. I love the hiking pictures too. Perfect weather to go too