Friday, March 31, 2006

Colorado



Colorado... We decided to stay out of the sun for Spring Break and hit up the slopes instead. Ryan and I, along with 9 of our friends, made the trip up to Purgatory Mountain to snowboard for the weekend. It was my first time snowboarding so I hung out at the bunny hills most of the time, but with Ryan' s coaching and patience I become an expert (well maybe not an expert, but now I can make it down the mountain.) Even in the freezing tempatures we had an absolute blast! Ryan already loved the sport and now I am hooked as well. Plan on seeing pictures of all bundled up in the freezing cold for years to come!

5 comments:

The Skousen's said...

K, so I love all your pic's and hope to see oh so much more!!!

Anonymous said...

Skousens, please refrain from posting to our blog. You're not welcome. You smell.

The Skousen's said...

Ryan, you look like an albino red headed cabage patch doll.

The Skousen's said...

Ryan, you look like an albino red headed cabage patch doll.

The Skousen's said...

Ryan, you look like an albino red headed cabage patch doll.