Friday, October 14, 2005

Newlyweds!




Welcome to the Newlyweds Blog! This is our first posting so I'm going to keep it simple until we figure out exactly what we're doing. Basically Ryan and I wanted to have our own place where friends and family could drop by and see whats new with the Landes Newlyweds. I love to take pictures so I promise we will keep you guys current with those. We invite you to visit often and would love to hear from you as well. Leave little hellos and let us know whats new on your end!

4 comments:

Andy & Natalie said...

Ryan and Alicia,

In the words of a wise man, I would have to say that this blogger is "dope." Don't ask me where I got that but in other words I think your pictures are cool and that the idea to post others regulary is great! Take care of eachother and keep the happiness alive!

Andy & Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey you two, these pictures are great. I can't wait to see the cruise pictures. I set up my own blog but I have to figure out how it all works first before I give out the info. I picked a template but don't have any info on it yet.
Love ya forever.

Anonymous said...

Q playo soy yo guty....Realmente es bueno ver como una gran persona como tu cumple sus sueƱos...sigue adelante amigo....hermanos por siempre